Friday, August 11, 2006

Greetings


Well...

Hello all...

This space is reserved for those interested in tales and stories generated from my unique and visionary role-playing game...Darque World!

For those of you, probabally the majority reading this, that have not heard of Darque World...let me give you the down and dirty...it is a table top game.

*Waits to hear the gasps from the audience*

That is right...it is not the normal computer RPG...it is the old and out dated table top verison...what all of the true gamers start with...and eventually wind back up at.


So with that said...the next question that I can imagine being asked is: "How can I post my Darque World story?

"That is simple. All you need to do is send me your Darque World stories at: darqueworld.gmail.com ...

Now, there are only a precious few that can even claim to have darque world stories since the game has not been published as of yet...so to accomodate all of the budding and aspiring writers, I will allow for you to make new stories based off of any character, except the main character, posted in any story found herin.

In laymen's terms I will allow you to write fan-fic from any story posted in this Blog.



So...get the word out and stay tuned. You never know what is going to happen next...in Darque World!

No comments: